[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 7 20:02:33 EST 2007

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

New Case Management Services Available

Catholic Charities and the Urban League are both offering case management
services to help hurricane-affected residents with needs such as rental and
utility assistance and household appliances. Find out more in our Recovery
Assistance section <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/comresources#case> .

Find a Brake Tag Station

The Department of Public Safety lists all brake tag stations in the state.
Search by parish to find a brake tag station anywhere in Louisiana. Get the
link in our Local Services section. Get the link in our Local Services
section <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/localservices#transportation> .

Upcoming Events

November 8: Fast Forward Restart Workshop: Rebuilding Our Community
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/2713>

November 8: Affordable Housing Forum
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/2737>

November 8: Technology Seminar for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/2706>

November 12: Small Business Insurance Seminar
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/2725>