[StBernard] Reminder

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 8 21:28:29 EST 2007

Note from our office manager about the Christmas Boutique.
Note on the bottom, youths and other volunteers are welcome to do certain
jobs. Service hours available for students.

Just wanted to remind everyone about the Christmas Boutique that is coming
up on December 1st & 2nd. It will be from 10-4 on the 1st and 11-4 on the
2nd. So far, we have 10 tables!

If you are crafty or have something to sell you can rent a table for $25.00.

If you'd like to volunteer to help, listed below are some of what we'll need
help with:

Setting up and Taking down
Selling refreshments
Youth to gift wrap
Donations of baked goods and 2 liter drinks.

Dawn Santalucito
Gethsemane Lutheran Church
Office Manager
601-542-3936

Gaby
Even God doesn't plan to judge a man till the end of his days, why should
you and I?

-Unknown