[StBernard] taffaro video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 10 15:50:03 EST 2007

I don't believe a drug addicted woman who is about to lose her child over an
outstanding man like Craig Taffaro. If she was on drugs and had to go to
counseling to try to retain her child, she obviously had big problems. I am
going through the process right now of becoming a foster parent and I know
some of these parents have real problems (mental, and no problem with lying
straight faced). If this were true you can believe I would have guarded
that tape with my life and took it with me at all times rather than risk
losing my child. And if there was such a tape, why didn't she take it to
the proper authorities right away? If that tape was real, she would have
had a great case to sue him for malpractice and also have his license taken
away. I have some drug addict cousins that would sell their own mother and
steal from their grandparents for their habit. I don't believe this woman.
Jr. is desperate.

Laurie