[StBernard] Runoff candidates differ on recovery

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 10 16:13:51 EST 2007

Cavignac's right. Based on the people who voted in the primary, he would be
favored to win the run off - especially since he was right on Hoffmeister's
heels in the vote plus now has Acosta's endorsement. Cavignac normally
would receive two-thirds+ of Acosta's vote.

The key here will be how many voters will go to the polls in the run off
(that voted in the primary)? In this race, a lower turn out favors the
incumbent - and a lower turn out is anticpated. It will be interesting.

John