[StBernard] taffaro video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 11 00:01:31 EST 2007

Westley,

You hit the nail square on the head. My wife has made similar comments to
me..."she sure as hell better be damned good looking." (SJK, don't get
worked up in a tizzy over that...we're just having fun here).

With humor intended here, I thought the same thing.."man, if she's telling
the truth, doesn't Craig have higher standards in taste than that?"

Now, take Donald Trump for example. When he was cheating on Ivana, he was
doing with something of the looks of Marla Maples. Sure, she was trailer
trash, but damned fine trailer trash - and fine "cheerleader" trailer trash
at that.

John