[StBernard] taffaro video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 11 00:05:53 EST 2007

Ah, Com'on, SJK.

That makes TWO of us to start. One is me and the other is Craig.

My point is not an anti-woman claim to discredit the wench. I don't care if
she was married, widowed divorced or "the other persuasion". It doesn't
matter. Look who delivered the alleged lie. If it were a MAN and said Craig
made a pass at him, I'd challenge the allegation at election time. I'd be
willing to bet that the JR camp is behind this "beautiful" gender.

BTW, If I were single, and this "single" woman was available, I'd pass on
her as well. It doesn't matter if she's beautiful on the outside and single.
She's dirt ugly on the inside for pulling this stunt in this timely event.

--jer--

I also doubt these allegations are true

However, just because a woman isnt appealing to you doesnt mean she is
automatically discredited. Just because she has some sort of troubled past
doesnt mean IF she was taken advantaged of - and a big IF - it wouldnt
justify the crime.

When women speak out about the powers that be it should NOT matter what
their physical appearance is or if they are scared to death and appear to be
shaking. They are usually at a point with the pressure that they are even
more vulnerable.

They are usually speaking out about things and about powerful people that
the men are too intimidated to speak out about.

Again, not saying this is a true allegation on this video tape, just stating
what happens to single women when they come under attack.

SJK