[StBernard] Corruption

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 28 22:05:02 EST 2007

>Why is a certain officer still allowed on the force, after

>being found to have stolen drugs from the evidence room

>and also guilty of hitting another officer with

>his motorcycle?

Bianca, are you saying a sheriff's deputy
hit another officer with a Sheriff's Dept. motorcycle?

How long ago could that have been? I remember reading
something *years* ago when Jack decided to disband the
motorcycles because of the high cost of insurance/workers'
comp which he said was related to having the motorcycle
groups. I remember folks were kinda unhappy about it
because they were used a lot for wedding/funeral escorts.

Jim