[StBernard] LAGOP Welcomes Treasurer John Kennedy to the U.S. Senate Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 29 22:32:45 EST 2007

LAGOP Welcomes Treasurer John Kennedy to the U.S. Senate Race

(Baton Rouge)- The Republican Party of Louisiana is proud to
welcome Treasurer John Kennedy to the race to represent Louisiana in the
United States Senate. Earlier today, Treasurer Kennedy announced he would
officially file the necessary paperwork declaring his intention to run for
the U.S. Senate.

"Today is a great day for all of us in the Republican Party.
John Kennedy has proven to be a strong and powerful voice for the concerns
of Louisiana voters. We're proud to have Treasurer Kennedy in the Republican
fold and excited about his upcoming race. The polls show he is positioned to
continue the Louisiana Republican victory wave. We wish him the best of luck
in this endeavor and believe that he will represent Louisiana and the
Republican Party well," LAGOP Chairman Roger Villere said.

###