[StBernard] 5 named to panel to explore options for new hospital

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 10 20:19:00 EST 2007

I agree. The Hosp. Board needs to ask things such as :

Exactly what types of care will you provide *here*, what types of procedures
will you perform here and what won't you be able to do.

If a patient has to be referred to another facility (esp. for the
Franciscans) where will the referrals be made to?

And for Ochsner, when *will* you begin building? They would not commit to a
specific date, from what I heard, at the presentations that were made.

My question is this: When the Hosp. Board does make a decision, does this
have to go to the Council to be approved/okayed?

Jim

we need more information before
deciding.

SJK