[StBernard] ICF or Incompetent Cheap Frazzlers (for lack of betterword)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 18 00:15:51 EST 2007

John, we filed late and then were waiting since they told us they would be
doing 1st interviews in the B'ham area. That way I didn't have to put my
Mom on the road for 6 hours. Also, my Mom had a couple of hospitalizations
up here and several incidents that necessitated being somewhere close to
medical care. That wasn't going to work down in St. Bernard.

As I said, I think this was done just to get those "numbers" up for their
reports.

Jim

Jim, you're welcome. But I cannot believe as long as it's been since
I did
that pre-K appraisal on your mom's home in Poydras that you haven't
closed
on that by now. Goodness, that was a long time ago. I'm sorry to
hear
you're still fighting them.

John