[StBernard] To the current SBP council

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 19 18:57:17 EST 2007

Having watched the video on wwl's website regarding the vote on the truck
stop I wish to say THANK YOU for not even getting a second on the motion for
that truck stop/video poker parlor.

Some of you could have said "Eh, I'm on my way out, it's no skin off my
nose." and voted yes. Some of you could have said "Well, it's not my
district so my constituents won't be affected" and voted yes. But you
didn't.

Some of you are staying in parish government, albeit at different positions.
Thanks for acting in a responsible way for the good of the entire parish.
It gives hope to the electorate for an era of good government in St.
Bernard. I hope this is an indication of what we will have in the next four
years.

Jim