[StBernard] Reply to John Scurich

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 19 20:04:28 EST 2007

John Scurich,
Thanks for your apprasial. I received 20k more, than LRA's apprasal because
of your appraisal.

But, I will still have an abanded, gutted house for years to come in St.
Bernard because SBA took all of the money to pay down there loan I have for
my new home I am living in. What's wrong with this picture. The money
suppose to be to fix up the damaged homes. The money goes right back to the
federal government. It lowered my SBA loan by $80. Do they thank I can get
a construction loan to fix this gutted home and only have to pay $80 a month
towards a construction loan. I don't thank so. St. Bernard will be like it
is for a long time. I'll just have to pay my little bit of property tax a
year and cut the grass every time the parish hassles me about it. Good luck
St. Bernard

JJD

Jim, you're welcome. But I cannot believe as long as it's been since I did
that pre-K appraisal on your mom's home in Poydras that you haven't closed
on that by now. Goodness, that was a long time ago. I'm sorry to hear
you're still fighting them.

John