[StBernard] Reply to John Scurich

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 20 07:51:13 EST 2007

I'm always glad to hear a happy customer. But seriously, I'm even more
happy you're getting from the Road Home program what you justly deserved. I
sincerely appreciate yours and everyone who gave me their business and put
their trust in my professional abilities over the past two years.

To you and everyone, a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New
Year.

John Scurich

"I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future! The Spirits of all
Three shall strive within me. Oh Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas
Time be praised for this. I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!"

- Ebenezer Scrooge