[StBernard] Obama's church

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 11 21:48:13 EST 2008

Jer- I'm still shopping around, so to speak. In actuality I'm kinda tired
of all of it already, even before the general election in November. The
talking heads and pundits have worn me out already. However, I was curious
about Obama after the Iowa caucuses and I saw that posting on nola.com so I
checked out the church's website.

If those are his and that group's beliefs, fine and good. However, *I*'m
not going to elect him the leader of the free world; not on your life.

Jim

Jim: "There was a discussion about this on nola.com and I checked
out the
website...http://www.tucc.org/talking_points.htm

This bothers me because I don't see too much about the teaching of
Christ
but I do see a lot about "black liberation theology" whatever the
hell that
is. I don't know how much I could be supportive of someone who holds
these
beliefs. And in fact it kinda concerns me. This seems to be a
separatist
theology or something, not interested in the mainstream beliefs of
this
country. --Jim"

Jer responds: Jim, if you 'ever' was supportive of O'BAM-A, it would
have
disgraced you. I've written so much on the "life and times" of this
unfortunate, candidate that I actually bleed from the effort. As if
it
wasn't enough this "muslim-based Kenyan-American" who would not take
time to
salute/embellish the pledge of allegiance/our flag in humility, nor
our
God-given ideals granted us, then his silver-tongued anti-Christian
movement
around the nation would suffice. Everyone must pay close attention
to this
individual whose mission once elected would most assuredly root and
promote
"Afrikan-reparations" toward every-one who claims has as much as
1/256%
bloodline to the Pre-Civil war atrophy. See:
http://www.swagga.com/reparation.htm.

" Still, I'm glad he's running. For decades now, in the wake of the
civil
rights revolution, we have had African-Americans bellyaching that
they are
held back, that government does not serve their needs, that
taxpayers should
do more. They want today's taxpayers to fund "reparations" for
pre-Civil War
slavery 150 years ago. Volunteers, anyone?--Andy Martin" (see:
http://bill.politicalgateway.com/main/columns/read.html?col=711

O-BAM-A, O-BAMA-A, where are you going, indeed?

"

<snipped>