[StBernard] too funny !!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 20 22:33:43 EST 2008

F Y I....

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others
your
own age and thinking, 'Surely I can't look that
old'
. Well.. you'll love this one:

My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the
waiting room for my first appointment with a new
dentist. I noticed his DDS diploma, which bore his
full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall,
handsome,dark-haired boy with the same name had
been
in my high school class some 40-odd years ago.
Could
he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on,
way
back then?

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any
such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with
the
deeply lined face was way too old to have been my
classmate.

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had
attended Morgan Park High School. "Yes. Yes, I did.
I'm a Mustang," he gleamed with pride.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered , "In 1965. Why do you ask?"

"You were in my class", I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely. Then, that ugly, old,
bald,
wrinkled, fat assed, gray-haired, decrepit
son-of-a-bitch asked me,

"What did you teach?"