[StBernard] Construction burglary ring broken up by Sheriff's Office

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 21 19:52:22 EST 2008

I agree with you, jer. This is why my house is still incomplete. We
refused to let our contractor bring in any illegals. I've heard too many
horror stories from a neighbor who does drywall for a living. Having to go
in and rip out and re-do the damage that was done by Mexican workers. I
recently ran into an old co-worker in Home Depot, who proceeded to brag to
me about how many houses she was having re-done in Lexington Place. She
then told me she had to hurry and finish her shopping to get back to the
house because they were using Mexican crews who liked to sleep on the job.
I lost all respect for her. I'm sure she had every intention of selling
these houses with substandard work to unwary buyers. It truly is a sad
reflection on our society, that we are allowing these illegals here and
using them for cheap labor knowing full well how underhanded they can be.