[StBernard] Jindal Faces Heat From Ethics Board

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 26 00:28:07 EST 2008

Yeah. And to add what you say, the ethics board/powers in control of the
situation claim that it's very, very commonplace with 45 candidates facing
similar mishaps, miscues and misunderstandings. They claim that Bobby can't
just pay his fine and be rid of the situation-that a mandatory investigation
must go through its process and probably won't be a determination until
sometimes this summer.

So, "bring-um on". I suppose that if everyone who ran would be investigated
everyone would have some piece of a skeleton in his/her closet <smile>..

Ho-Hum

(oh, I nearly forgot. We cannot be politically correct and use the *H* word
<chuckle>>. Ok, I'll use it anyhow.

Ho-Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

--jer--