[StBernard] Traffic cameras

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 27 21:00:50 EST 2008

jer,

If you let us know what part of the parish you live in, I'm sure we can get
the SBSO to patrol that area more often. I have been witness to numerous
people running the signs. While I can't do anything personally to make them
stop, I can notify the SBSO. I don't know if this will help, but it's
better than doing nothing.

hjl