[StBernard] Craig - question

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 5 10:30:00 EST 2008

The house next to us still has a half snapped tree (storm related) and a
torn old blue roof. The abandoned trailer that the grandchildren were using
just on weekends was finally taken away; the electrical pole also. Sure,
they still had water connected and an electric permit for the trailer. The
house was finally gutted after it was stickered for condemnation in late
2006/early 2007, yet those are the only improvments. This family is
fighting over the insurance proceeds with none of the adult siblings wanting
to make the commitment to maintain, restore the property. Sure hope they
are on the list!! Its a fire hazard. SJK