[StBernard] Advice please

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 5 22:51:12 EST 2008

My daughter's house was almost finished and it was on the demo list. She
lives in Seattle due to her husband being stationed there for the military.
They let me fill out an appeal on her behave but she had to fax me a copy of
her driver's license and I signed. You cannot just fill out an appeal and
have it granted. You have to be in compliance with your property and it
will be inspected. Having water hooked up does not make you in compliance.
You have to be moving forward with some sort of plan for your house. Enough
time has passed by now that people should be making some sort of progress or
dicision and time is short on what can be done, so hurry.

Laurie