[StBernard] For Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 7 09:07:37 EST 2008

Hi Craig,
I was wondering what is the statis of the building a park at the Val Reise
location? Is that still going to be a park like city park with a train and
amusements for the kids? If so when will the construction begin? If this
is not going to happen at this location is it going to take place somewhere
else? Also wondering who is going to be responsible for maintaining the
lawns for all of the houses that are being sold to the Road Home? How long
will it take before they are offered to the returning residents? I will be
looking forward to getting your response. Thanks!

RH