[StBernard] Ambitious Demolition Process Being Pushed- Recovery at the Heart of Push

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 8 20:09:36 EST 2008

That should be #1 priorty; if the Parish is not livable for those who have
returned, what is the point? We are now surrounded by abandoned homes and
abandoned trailers that have now become the road home for rats; it certainly
is becoming the year of the Rat. I don't know how long we can keep up with
them until we demolish and remove the buildings they now occupy. MsSimms

-------------- Original message from "Westley Annis"
<Westley at da-parish.com>: --------------
> Craig:
>
> A very positive step towards returning our parish to a somewhat
normal
> status. I would like to suggest that the demos begin with those
homes that
> have not been gutted, then on to any properties located along
Judge Perez