[StBernard] deadline

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 10 20:48:25 EST 2008

Craig,

What about a house next door, sited for demolishion, with an abandoned FEMA
trailor, whose rats are destroying our vehicles and some other vagrant
selling drugs has moved into? I am calling FEMA tomorrow myself and coming
to pay a visit to city hall. We didn't break our necks and spend every last
dollar for the last 2 years to come home to this. Any other advice? Any
idea when these homes slated for demolition will take place? MsSimms