[StBernard] Financial Disclosure to be Heard on House Floor Tomorrow

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 14 21:16:22 EST 2008

HB1, the financial disclosure bill filed by Speaker Tucker on behalf of
Governor Jindal, is scheduled to be heard on the House Floor tomorrow
morning (Friday, February 15) at 9am.

As you know, financial disclosure is a critical piece of the Governor's
package and an important component to strong governmental ethics reform. We
would like as many LA Ethics 1 supporters as possible in the House chamber
tomorrow to show our commitment to this legislation. We will have LA Ethics
1 pins and stickers available for everyone. Additionally, you will have an
opportunity to send notes to your legislators on the floor to let them know
that you support HB1.

If you plan to be at the Capitol tomorrow, please email lori at laethics1.com
so we can expect you.

We also plan to convene at the Capitol next week. If you would like to be
notified of these opportunities, please email lori at laethics1.com with your
availability.

Today, please contact your legislators to let them know that you support
strong financial disclosure laws and HB1 as it is intended by the Governor.

Click the link below to log in and send your message:
http://votervoice.net/target.aspx?id=futurepac:20933531
<http://votervoice.net/target.aspx?id=futurepac:20933531>