[StBernard] Saint Bernard Parish to Demolish Hundreds of Homes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 26 11:31:52 EST 2008

Let me add, if this action is a result of an ordiance passed by the
"previous" council and administration, then all it takes is for the "new"
parish council to retroact this. Since there are 5 new people on the parish
council of the 7 member panel, I suggest everyone contact each of the
council members, particularly the new 5, and ask them to take whatever
action necessary to retroact the ordinance passed by the previous council
and stop the involuntary demolition until property owners can be given the
chance to attend a council sponsored town hall meeting - more than one date
should be offered.

John