[StBernard] Saint Bernard Parish to Demolish Hundreds of Homes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 26 11:35:57 EST 2008

To John Scurich,

Thanks for posting this, you hit the nail on the head.
We are working to restore two homes, ours that's
almost finished and one that belonged to my 83 year
old mom. (You did an appraisal for her.) We did what
we were supposed to do for her house, doors, windows,
grass, etc. Now we have to look at a big red x on the
house, even though the appeal form was signed two
weeks prior to the sticker man making his rounds in
the neighborhood. We are working as hard and fast as
we can, and this is truly unbelievable.

EH