[StBernard] Illegals killing our country's spirit

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 28 14:19:57 EST 2008

Americans have a lot to ponder when one considers the cost to American
Taxpayers:

When I saw this video by CNN's Lou Dobbs, I had a semblance of a "flu virus"
as it sickened me to see what's happening with our immigration policy where
illegals are rampant. One would think that many who are on the bottom rung
of the economic latter here in St. Bernard and the nation would be marching
in the streets knowing their livelihood is "undercut" by these
non-taxpayers, law-breakers and all criminals who help drain the economy at
our expense (jobs lost to low-balling jobs). Millions of dollars a day to
house criminals (hardship on our criminal justice system), bleeding our
healthcare system, a Los Angeles Hispanic Mayor who says there are "no
illegal aliens in his city!", education breakdowns, and the list is
phenomenally disgusting.

Now St. Bernard and other parishes are perhaps players in this game of
collecting trash and paying to keep it housed.

A must see 5 minute video if you care about where we're going with a broken
country. It's incredible!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjeJnjUGnIA

Eyes wide open, now. Generalissimo Santa Ana now has his revenge after
losing the Republic of Texas, etc. to the Americans in the 1800's and his
spirit encourages about 5-8 thousand illegals crossing in a day. Imagine the
demographic makeup of our once blessed, wholesome country in 20 yrs. 50% are
uneducated or has no high school fulfillment, etc..etc..etc.. Pitiful!

--jer--