[StBernard] 1st Prize

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 5 22:33:33 EST 2008

The Flower Show

Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the
local town hall where a flower show was in progress. The thin one
leaned over and said, "Life is so darned boring. We never have any
fun any more. For $5.00 I'd take my clothes off and streak through
that stupid flower show!"

"You're on!" said the other old lady, holding up a $5.00 bill.

The first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her
clothes
and, completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through
the front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside
the
hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. The smiling
and naked old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a
cheering crowd.

"What happened?" asked her waiting friend.

"I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement."

mah