[StBernard] Electric Pole

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 6 16:48:39 EST 2008

I bought a house that had a FEMA trailer on the property. The previous owner
had the trailer removed but the pole is still on my lawn from the
electricity. I contacted FEMA who told me to contact Entergy. I contacted
Entergy who told me to contact FEMA -- a vicious circle of passing the buck!
Bottom line, I still have this ugly thing on my front lawn. I would pay
someone to remove it but I'm not sure if it's still hooked up some kind of
way & I don't want anyone to get hurt. Does anyone know who I can call for
this?