[StBernard] Please support me in the MS WalK

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 10 21:31:42 EDT 2008

A message from Jill Dolese cajunempress at yahoo.com.

Hi,
As most of you know my daughter Lezlie has been living with MS for the last
10 years. Because of breakthroughs in MS research medications she has been
able to continue to live a quality life with a majority of good days in lieu
of bad ones. But bad ones are still there.

Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS. That's why I
registered for the MS Walk and that's why I'm asking you to support my fund
raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the
devastating effects of MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster
and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply
click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send
your contribution to the address listed below.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of
people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you
know how I do.

P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple
Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from the MS Walk are used, or the other ways
you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit
nationalmssociety.org.

Sincerely,
Jill W. Dolese

Click here to visit my personal page.
<http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/LAMWalkEvents?px=4457748&pg=
personal&fr_id=9050&s_tafId=73228>
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web
address: