[StBernard] Adjacent Property sale

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 16 18:39:41 EDT 2008

Thanks. Will sit tight.

It is interesting how this list evolves.
First year 2006 everyone was glad to communicate and get info.
2007 people helping each other with info and getting stuff done, along with
complaints about slow progress on all government levels.
2008 complaints about actions promoting progress in the neighborhoods and
complaints about lack of progress in the government buildings.

Now if the toilets were flushing properly in the courthouse, some would
complain that the courthouse was fixed prior to this and that for the
public.
If the demo thing would not be in place, some would complain about the lack
of progress again.

There will always be complaints. Remember it was said it takes a decade to
return to somewhat normal, so during the decade, we can expect to see some
progress here, some lack of it there for a while. Rome wasn't built in a
day, and neither is da parish.

In fact, this year I already seem to see a turning point. Many areas have
more rebuilt and new buildings than abandoned ones. That is a plus. Now
about the businesses like Walmart, empty WD store etc. Waiting to see what
the future holds there.

GABY

It takes a real storm in the average person's life to make him realize how
much worrying he has done over the squalls.

-Unknown

Adjacent homeowners will be notified of land available to them.
Still not
conveyed to us yet
Craig