[StBernard] Jer

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 17 22:27:58 EDT 2008

BTw, "anonymous, #64 (your age??). This newsgroup is no solely aimed at
those who choose to nail to wood. Everyone I know "earned" their status in
misery and slap despair.

Were you involved in the Hurricane of '05? Most people from St. Bernard
Parish indeed can attest to this. I knew I was and I'm as involved in the
devastation, survival, cleanup, and recovery as anyone here or beyond. It's
a God-given right to one's expectation for better days ahead.

So perhaps that subtle remark won't hold water as much as St. Bernard Parish
had to do for 2 - 3 weeks. <smile>.

Remember once a Yat, always a yat. It's a constant that makes a parishioner
cling to his/her survival with hope and promise. (btw, if one is NOT a yat,
than that's ok. It's a specific award given to those who earned it, but is
certainly not a requirement for having lived or to live in da parish). If
you missed this, you haven't spent enough time during or after Katrina
reading the threads here. But, no animosity here. It's just common fact that
if messages are read on a regular basis, one tends to learn more (whether it
becomes short term or long term memory to the brain. ;)

--jer--

I must have missed something here -- you mean to tell me Jer doesn't live in
the Parish anymore?