[StBernard] Jer

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 19 21:03:49 EDT 2008

I'm not a born and raised St. Bernardian...but,

I attended and graduated from Andrew Jackson in 1975, I moved out of the
parish and back into the parish several times, and I purchased homes in
Chalmette and Arabi.

My youngest child had the pleasure of attending St. Robert from pre-K
through 7th grade, now a sophomore at Mount Carmel.

Having the pleasure of being the first house on Terry Drive, living back to
back with Peter Rusck, and loving our neighbors for five years prior to
Katrina, I gotta give a mighty high five to <jer>

Now a resident of Mandeville, not a day goes by that I don't miss my home on
Terry Drive. I cry on a regular basis, and take every opportunity to visit
da parish...

Don't count on me to forget or stop missing those memories. It ain't gonna
happen.

I encourage folks like <jer> to keep a watchful eye on a little place of
heaven...for those of you who are there, I have nothing but praise and
prayers that you will continue to enjoy the community and people of St.
Bernard.

I will never forget the memories....and you can't make me.

Cindy Meyers