[StBernard] Jer

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 19 21:09:17 EDT 2008

WOC, I never felt your comments were ill intentioned. If fact, I feel for
everything you say. As I've already stated, there's a tremendous feeling of
frustration - among those already back in St. Bernard trying to rebuild and
those of us whose circumstances do not allow us to return but wish to.

It is good for people to be well informed before making the decision to
return, considering those elements within a community that are still lacking
and might be for some time - like a good hospital with an ER. But I think
we're all realists to recognize it's going to take some time. We can only
hope our elected officials will do it the way we want.

Sorry if I came across as jumping on you a bit...that wasn't' my intention.
God Bless you and everyone else who are literally serving as the "pioneers"
to rebuild our beloved parish.

John Scurich