[StBernard] HBO's John Adams

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 23 08:47:20 EDT 2008

Laurie,

Particularly when seeing what's going on in the Presidential race hearing
candidates say words like "sacrafice" and "commitment," those idiots don't
have the slightest clue as to what those words truly mean. Such words are
used and thrown around during elections to the point of being meaningless.
Watching the John Adams series and learning what our founding fathers risked
demonstrates the substance of those words.

Well, I'll cut McCain some slack on this considering the years he was
brutally tortured by the North Vietnamese. I'd like to know how long
Hillary and Obama would have lasted in the Hanoi Hilton.

John Scurich