[StBernard] Section 8 or bust.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 24 20:24:27 EDT 2008

**This is how it's done: Out goes the old--in with the new. Out goes a
homeowner, in comes a renter.

I've no problem with renting. I have problems with how it's done, though.
Would anyone have gotten angry with me if I bought 80 to 200 properties and
turn it into rentals indiscrimitively? Perhaps a few hundred Section 8's?
How about slum-lords or perhaps 3rd party leasing?

Forward March!!!

--jer--

. Lawsuit seeks to evict rent rules
A group of out-of-state investors who bought and renovated 80 flood-damaged
homes in St. Bernard Parish has filed a lawsuit to overturn a parish
ordinance requiring special permits to rent the homes.

http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/metro/index.ssf?/base/news-27/1206249924117090.
xml&coll=1