[StBernard] Question for Craig

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 30 22:58:21 EDT 2008

Hi there,
Enjoyed the egghunt, however, I still have to come home to swarms of rodents
and wasps. The house next to me is condemned with "da X" and yesterday, a
contractor came to the house but decided to knock on the owner's FEMA
trailor and "warn him" they would be demoloshing his condemned house this
weekend; including a 10,000 lien and 7' weeds and grass. (Yaaaay we say, as
we have also had 1,000 in car repairs as a result of mice and rats eating
the undercarriage wires, not to mention the 100's of $'s in insect
abatement). Anyhow, the owner told him "He was going to make repairs".
and not blinking an eye, the contractor left. Isn't he supposed to ask for
proof, or at least a letter from you that it has been pardoned? Its been 2
1/2 years and the owner hasn't lifted a finger nor a lawnmower. The
contractor said "I'm glad you were home". Of course he's home, he sleeps
all day and s ells drugs at night. What does that have to do with it?
Isn't he just supposed to carry out his orders? As two hard-working
tax-payers, eager to improve our neighborhood, and glad to purchase and
improve adjacent property, why are we slowly being driven out by our own
public servants? What planet is this? MsSimms