[StBernard] This Pastor Has Guts

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 31 23:31:29 EDT 2008

Click the link below and read the actual verbatim speech made by Rev.
Wright. The speech that has made its way around the internet these past
many years is not exactly what Rev. Wright said - it's been embellished a
bit. Read the "true" speech for yourself - it's just as good.

John Scurich

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/wright.asp