[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 17 19:53:43 EDT 2008

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

New Orleans Redevelopment Authority Resources

See our Neighborhoods Section
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/neighborhoods#citywide> under "Citywide
Information" for two resources from the New Orleans Redevelopment Authority:

Blighted Property Search
This online mapping service allows residents to search for images and data
on blighted New Orleans properties, including properties sold to the Road
Home program.

Community Improvement Planning
This online map features detailed map and profile of each of the 13
Community Improvement Planning Areas as identified by NORA.

Website Design and Maintenance Services at the Community Center of St.
Bernard

The CCSB offers web design and maintenance services for small businesses and
organizations for a fee. Find out more about the services in our Business
Assistance section <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/business#assistance> .

Rebuilding Flood Damaged Homes Manual

This guide from the Alliance for Healthy Homes lays out how to clear out,
decontaminate, and restore flood-damaged homes in a safe, healthy and
affordable manner. See our Homeowners section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/homeowners#rebuild> for more
information.

Upcoming Events

April 17: Holy Cross Community Meeting
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/1693>

April 23: Citizens Road Home Action Team Meeting
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/1997>

April 28: Forum: The State of Public Education in New Orleans
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3102>