[StBernard] Newspaper Recycling

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 22 23:12:55 EDT 2008

Duncan Recycling has been approached about a newspaper recycling bin in St
Bernard Parish.

The idea was to raise money for our future separate library.

The recycling company cannot justify sending a truck to St Bernard Parish
unless we have two (2) bins. It wouldnt matter if this started out as once
a month or twice a month, but to justify the gasoline and driver, they would
want a two bin committment. They would also consider two bins in St Bernard
and one in New Orleans East for the same route.

If you or someone else would like to make the arrangements for two
placements of bins in St Bernard Parish , please feel free to contact them
Duncan Paper Company. 504- 861-1951. Pick up service for newspaper
.

Recycling newspapers for a fund raiser is a great idea. Glad to see it
posted on Earth Day 2008

SJRKneale at aol.com