[StBernard] Legislative Alert - Bill Attempts to Mandate That Private School Students Take State Approved Tests

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 23 22:25:36 EDT 2008

the independence of our schools is also contingent on being independent of
federal and state funds

private schools discriminate

my niece has autism and no catholic school would accept her, even though she
is mainstreamed, plays on a baseball team and in competitive year round
swimming team

after Katrina OLPS refused my son and a friend of mine's son because they
said they didnot have that particular grade level, however, they would
willing take my daughter and place her in a classroom of two different grade
levels

independence is not free

SJK