[StBernard] Landrieu, Senators Vow to Block Arms Deals with OPEC Members That Drive Up Gas Prices

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 28 13:29:07 EDT 2008

This is fine and good but I've also read that the falling dollar has a big
part to play in this too. I've read someplace (web, newspaper?) that some
of the oil-producers have or are considering pricing in Euros instead of the
dollar because its value keeps falling against other currencies. Don't know
whose fault that one is.

Jim

Landrieu, Senators Vow to Block Arms Deals with OPEC Members That
Drive Up
Gas Prices
As Oil Surpasses All Time Highs per Barrel, Many OPEC Members
Producing Well
Under Their Capacity