[StBernard] Your Tax Rebate:

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 12 13:35:48 EDT 2008

Your Tax Rebate:
The federal government is sending each and everyone of us a $600 rebate. If
we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China. If we spend it
on gasoline it will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer it will go to
India or China or Singapore. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go
to Mexico, Honduras, Chile, and Guatemala . If we purchase a good car it
will go to Japan . If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan... and
none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money
here at home is to buy prostitutes, weed, beer, and tattoos, since these are
the only products still produced in the USA . Thank you for your help and
please support the US .