[StBernard] Parish still looks horrable almost 3 years later

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 19 18:49:57 EDT 2008

I just want to say I was shocked that after three years, that's all
we got? I spent the weekend in Biloxi which was hurt much worse than
ourselves and it now looks like nothing ever happened. Why are we just
wallowing in pity and not making it look like a nice place to live? Why are
there still hand-written signs on businesses? Why does the Dollar General
advertise food stamps? Why is there still a boat belly up in Bayou
Bienventure? Why are there no dry cleaners? The government is done with
us; it has been 3 years. Its up to us to step up and show some taste if we
want to attract businesses and residents. MsSimms