[StBernard] Raise for St. Bernard president proposed

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 20 07:41:23 EDT 2008

Let me add this. In the news article Craig was quoted he would remain
neutral on this. Let me suggest he go one better....why not publicly state
he is OPPOSED to raising the pay of the parish president until the parish
has rebuilt itself and is on better financial footing. THAT would truly
make him look much better than simply remaining neutral - and go a long way
in restoring the confidence of many who voted for him but have lost
confidence since the election.

John Scurich