[StBernard] St. Bernard cops:

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 20 23:36:42 EDT 2008

They do not have the right to steal from you. But you have to know they are
there waiting and will seize the opportunity to steal, so you need to
protect yourself. It's pretty much every man for himself in the empty
neighborhoods. Sorry this happened to you. It's just not the same in the
parish anymore. The police are now numb to it.

Laurie

> The future s*cks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> I have younger friends wanting to come back home ~ I tell them they are

> crazy ~ stay where they are, they have no future in this parish, for

people

> wanting to raise a family ~ it will always be a struggle ~ if you know the

> right people on the board ~ you can zap your neighbor's rights ~ even if

the

> rules aren't followed ~ the bad guy has the upper hand because he knows

> someone on the board. Don't waste your time going to the meetings because

> they aren't fair & they ignore the restrictions when it comes to someone

> they know ~ the friend has the upper hand.

> It really doesn't matter if you live on your property are not. The thieves

> have all the rights in the parish, no one can be by their property 24/7 to

> protect it.When you call to make a report, then the police come out to

take

> the report~just as well be speaking to a cold fish - wanted to know how

much

> copper was stolen,then asked how much do you think it was worth. Well I

> don't know,I'm sure they have taken many reports about copper thief,then

was

> told I need a $ amount .I don't know how much it was worth,I don't know

the