[StBernard] Parish still looks horrable almost 3 years later

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 20 23:50:48 EDT 2008

Jer,
Thanks for your deep thoughtful reply. I know this is your hometown and I
may be snapping (oh finally?) and being impatient. I just moved here 3
months before K so may be bit MORE resentful, and it is difficult for me to
live in these conditions, but I always embrace change and want to make
things positive. I guess I am feeling frustrated have been humbled, but I
don't really think it has anything to do with beurocrasy; its just the state
of mind. Thanks again for your insight and prayers. MsSimms