[StBernard] Your action needed now!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 24 10:39:13 EDT 2008

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR NEIGHBORS AND NEIGHBORHOODS email list and sign
up for the May 31st DAY OF ACTION Rally. Visit www.Levees.org
<http://www.levees.org/> to sign the petition for the 8/29
Investigation .

West side of Judge Perez Drive at Paris Rd
St. Bernard Parish

Levees.Org's "Day of Action!"
On Saturday, May 31 from 10:30 - noon, come rally!