[StBernard] Meeting for Asbestos burn experiment

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 10 18:11:17 EDT 2008

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hold public meetings
to provide information on EPA's Disaster Debris Reduction Pilot Project.
The briefings will be held on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 7:00 PM and
Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 3:00 PM at the St. Bernard Parish Council
Trailer located at 8201 W. Judge Perez Dr. Chalmette, LA 70043.

EPA Office of Research and Development, EPA Region 6, and the Louisiana
Department of Environmental Quality will provide information and answer
questions about the upcoming project to study alternative methods for
debris reduction following a natural disaster.

We will announce during the meeting that we are interested in receiving
comments on the project. We would like all comments to be submitted by
COB on June 17. At the meeting we will announce where to send the
comments. We plan to implement as many of the comments as we can and
hope to start the test on June 24.