[StBernard] SB672

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 14 10:52:35 EDT 2008

Sen. Crowe,

I am quite shocked that you would vote in support of SB672.

Although you were a member of the House for numerous years, you had to know
what the salary and time requirements would be as a member of the Senate. If
the salary was not enough, you should have refrained from running.

SB672 has been amended by the House and must now be reaffirmed by the
Senate. Hopefully, you have had more time to reflect on the error of your
ways and will vote against this bill.

Remember, if the salary is not enough for you, you can always resign. Until
someone else with high moral standard than you can be elected, no
representation is better than poor representation.

Sincerely,
Westley Annis
3104 Mumphrey Rd
Chalmette, LA 70043
504-250-6407

PS This letter has also been copied to the 622 members of my St. Bernard
Parish list serve.